· Rebalanced weapon, tools again.
· Rebalanced shields.
· Hardcore mode no longer deletes your world on death; instead you may spectate it.
· Added new gamerule to disable chunk generation for spectators.
· Allowed the bow to be shot from off-hand.
· Made chunk generation much smoother in both multiplayer and single-player.
· Added new "flatworld" preset. (Void)
· Lots of optimizations.
· Many bug fixes.
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, they become features!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds, or Endermen could very well walk off with it.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.D...ver.15w37a.jar
Report bugs here: Minecraft issue tracker!